Editorial content for the November/December 2015 issue includes:
COUNTRY REPORT – SOUTH AFRICA
Operation Report articles on the following tissue mills:
Sappi’s Stanger mill
Kimberly-Clark’s Enstra mill
Universal Paper & Plastics
Poyry discusses: “Is the slowdown in China a threat for the South East Asian tissue market?”
Detailed in-depth news coverage from around the world with articles on:
- Renova becomes first European mill to invest in Valmet’s NTT technology.
- Paper Prime enters into the tissue market after it invested in a Toscotec supplied tissue line.
- Norske Skog to enter tissue market in joint venture with Roto-cart Newsprint.
- A. Celli Paper appoints Mario Fazzi as its new managing director.
- Cascades reports sales increase of 4%.
- Södra reports strong results/appoints Jörgen Lindquist as CFO.
- SCA strengthens hygiene operations.
- Voith launches TissueForm ITY forming fabric.
- Metalicplas signs for a new tissue machine from supplier A.Celli Paper.
- Valmet acquires tissue rewinder business from Massimiliano Corsini.
- Toscotec absorbs Milltech into business.
- Gomà-Camps becomes sole shareholder of GC & Wepa.
- SCA’s Skelmersdale investment doubles site’s capacity.
- Clearwater Paper Corporation has posted net sale results of $444.6m.
- Vinda appoints Christoph Michalski as CEO.
- Resolute Forest Products invests in Valmet’s Advantage NTT 200HS tissue machine.
SPECIAL FEATURE: ANNUAL REVIEW
The latest trends and predictions from key people across the supply chain.
TECHNICAL THEME: PACKAGING, WRAPPING AND LOGISTICS
The latest technological developments from the packaging, wrapping and logistics sector.
Plus the latest pulp price index from FOEX, Consumerspeak reveals the tissue buying preferences of our latest interviewee, plus much more!
For news coverage
If you have any news you would like covered in Tissue World magazine, please contact editor Helen Morris on [email protected]
For advertising enquiries
Please contact Paolo Rampetta on [email protected] or call him at +32 2 646 1606 to place an advert in Tissue World magazine or to further discuss your advertising and promotion needs.