Editorial content for the January/February 2016 issue includes:
Country Report: Vietnam
- Reports from Fisher International and Euromonitor International.
- Plus Operations Reports: TWM visits Corelex Vietnam, Saigon Paper and Vietnam Paper Corporation to get the latest on three of Vietnam’s leading tissue mills.
- CMPC and SCA allegedly colluded to control Chilean tissue market.
- Sofidel acquires USA with Green Bay Converting.
- SCA set to acquire Wausau Paper.
- Lee & Man Paper Manufacturing starts up a new Valmet-supplied 60,000tpy line.
- Vinda starts up new 30,000tpy Toscotec-supplied line in Shandong.
- Papcel delivers tissue paper line to Saudi Arabia.
- Resolute boosts tissue capacity with Futura install.
- Wepa starts up Toscotec-supplied tissue line in Lille, France.
- Yuen Foong Yu Taiwan starts up Toscotec-supplied AHEAD-1.5m TM in Chingshui.
- Solenis announces price hike for process chemicals.
- WEPA Giershagen starts-up Toscotec-supplied machine.
- Celtex completes acquisition of Germany’s Hecatec.
- Chile’s CMPC posts EBITDA of $337M in 3Q15.
- Cascades: New hires.
Special Feature: Project Survey
TWM lists all the new and planned paper machine start-ups around the world, with information from the world’s leading paper machinery suppliers including: Toscotec, Recard, Voith, A.Celli, Valmet, Kawanoe Zoki, Hergen, PMP Group, Andritz and Papcel.
Paper Machine: Technical Theme
An in-depth Q&A on all the latest PM technology developments. TWM speaks with the world’s leading paper machinery suppliers about their latest technical developments and projections for trends in 2016.
The latest analysis on the paper price index and its fluctuations, offering insight into the latest changes and helping your business plan ahead.
TWM interviews Futura to get the latest about its new Andromeda line.
For news coverage
If you have any news you would like covered in Tissue World magazine, please contact editor Helen Morris on firstname.lastname@example.org
For advertising enquiries
Please contact Paolo Rampetta on email@example.com or call him at +32 2 646 1606 to place an advert in Tissue World magazine or to further discuss your advertising and promotion needs.