The tissue industry has boomed over the past years, with research revealing that tissue consumption is likely to further increase as we return to normality after the pandemic. How is the industry preparing itself for this change? What innovations and learnings have come out of the pandemic and how is the industry adjusting its practices across the world?
Find out at the world-class Tissue World Virtual Conference 2021. Designed by and for the international tissue industry, this free conference will take place on 22-23 September, online.
- Listen to 8 hours of critical insights to stay ahead of the game. Topics range from key drivers of sustainable business growth and understanding consumer behaviour to optimising manufacturing processes and product innovation
- Develop a killer strategy to enhance your market approach through exploration of the latest technological advances and learning from successful case studies
- Connect with the global tissue industry thought leaders and pioneers and challenge their knowledge and opinions on the new landscape of the global tissue industry
Are you a stakeholder working in the tissue industry? Get your free ticket now.
The two day virtual conference will deliver insightful content to all the players in the entire tissue industry, including:
- Tissue Producers
- Tissue Suppliers
- Raw Material Suppliers
- Jumbo Roll Makers and Suppliers
- Machinery Suppliers
- Packaging Suppliers
- Wrapping Suppliers
- Printing Machinery Suppliers
- Finished Products
Metsä Tissue, part of Metsä Group
Tissue and Hygiene Consultant
Hakle Holding GmbH
Two days of industry news and updates
Senior Management Symposium
Tissue’s route map is being refreshed, and consumers are looking for a new landscape. Join us for short presentations, exclusive interviews and panel discussions with key industry experts to uncover ideas for a new reality and how we can use this as an opportunity to prepare for the future.
- Drivers for tissue business post pandemic
- Global influences and trends
- Risk and resilience
- Consumer behaviour
Crafted by leading tissue suppliers and manufacturers, the technical panels will provide you the need-to-know knowledge to streamline the manufacturing and production processes and help you achieve long-term success. You will also hear from pioneers sharing their success stories and case studies.
- Manufacturing process
- Fiber and energy - Alternative concepts
- Converting solutions
- Process automation and optimisation