Tissue World has announced a range of key speakers and a variety of hot topics to be put under the microscope at its conference in São Paulo, Brazil.
Held between 22 – 24 October, the conference’s theme of Global Impacts, Local Challenges, Latin American Prospects – Unlocking Opportunities for Sustainable Success in the Region’s Most Dynamic Tissue Markets will see a range of industry experts analysing the crucial global and regional trends impacting the region’s tissue industry on 22 October 2019. Read the full agenda here.
The keynote address will be delivered by Sérgio Montanha, Operations Director, Kimberly-Clark, Brazil.
Finep, The Navigator Company, Euromonitor and Fastmarkets RISI have been confirmed as key speakers.
Retail and marketing experts will encourage out-of-the box thinking for strategic advantage during the panel discussion Capricious Consumers and the Retail Revolution.
- Sérgio Montanha, Operations Director, Kimberly-Clark, Brazil; Environment Commitment: How Kimberly-Clark reduced its Water Consumption.
- Andre Godoy, Vice President, Finep, Brazil; Public Policy for Innovation: Challenges and Opportunities.
- Rafael Pellegrini Oliveira, Research Analyst, Euromonitor International, Brazil; Tissue Market – Trends and Opportunities within Retail and AfH Segments in Brazil.
- Paulo Santos, Mill Manager, Business Unit Tissue Aveiro, The Navigator Company, Portugal & Ronaldo Parucker, SVP Strategic Technology Manager – Tissue, Voith, Germany; Key Success Factors for Major Tissue Business Expansion.
- Esko Uutela, Principal, Fastmarkets RISI, Germany; Fibre Pressures and Capacity Dilemmas. Latin American Prospects for Sustainable Growth.
- Felipe Quintino, CEO, Tissueonline, Brazil, Differentiate Yourself in the Tissue Paper Market by Adding New Values to Tissue Brands and Products.
- Tatiana Thomaz, Director, Shopper Centric, Brazil; Why it is Important to Understand the Consumer and the Shopper?
- Manoel Müller, Managing Partner, Müller Camacho Design, Brazil; Could the Packaging Design Boost Innovative Tissue Products.
PANEL DISCUSSION 1: Smart Manufacturing and other Game Changers.
Is Tissue up for the Challenge? A panel of experts in manufacturing and technology look at digitalisation and other breakthroughs in tissue making, from fibre utilisation to energy minimisation, debating whether the industry is sufficiently primed for the opportunities this new era brings.
Moderator: Lairton Goulart Leonardi, Managing Director, Solvo Consulting, Brazil.
Panellists: Máximo Gagliardi, President, Papelera San Andrés de Giles, Argentina; Luca Guidetti, Managing Director, Elettric80 Latin America, Brazil; speaker to be named, FABIO PERINI LTDA., Brazil and additional speakers to be confirmed.
PANEL DISCUSSION 2: Capricious Consumers and the Retail Revolution
Just when the market has adapted to one form of disruption – another comes along to change the landscape again. But new rules mean new opportunities. How can we prepare for the unknown and predict the unpredictable?
Moderator: Felipe Quintino, CEO, Tissueonline, Brazil.
Panellists: Tatiana Thomaz, Director, Shopper Centric, Brazil; Manoel Müller, Managing Partner, Müller Camacho Design, Brazil and additional speakers to be confirmed.
New at the conference are the Technical Solutions & Product Presentations Sessions, presented by exhibiting companies on day two and day three of the event.
Exhibitors will showcase practical technical themes and offer solutions including efficiency improvements, predictive maintenance, energy and fibre saving.
Register now for the Tissue World São Paulo 2019 Conference from 22 to 24 October and enjoy Early Bird savings until 20 September 2019 – https://www.tissueworld.com/saopaulo/en-us/register