It’s TW’s 25th anniversary in 2018 and TW Miami looks set to raise the bar again.
As the top tissue companies innovate to stay ahead of the game… so too Tissue World.
Already the industry’s leading provider of global exhibitions, conferences and magazine and online news and analysis, we have responded to changing market dynamics and substantially revamped our Miami conference and trade show.
The theme will set the tone – “When Best in Class isn’t good enough: Identifying hidden dynamics to optimise business performance.”
The aim is simple – to provide the leading and aspiring executives with the most up-to-date information that will help guide and navigate the ever-changing business landscape… and to make that crucial deal.
As TWM went to print, we can confirm the event will host 40+ speakers and 300+ attendees, whilst conference content will reflect on our 15 years’ experience in North America to bring a complete package of business insider information.
It will all happen alongside our impressive 200-company strong exhibition in Miami Beach Convention Center between 20 – 23 March 2018 (the trade show will take place during 21 – 23 March).
Tissue World is approaching its 25th anniversary in 2018… so in Miami we have every reason to put on a great show.
Key topics will include:
• Understanding interdependencies; we compare expertise from our mature industry with fast moving trends influencing the wider economy;
• A ‘Business and Management Day’ will take delegates through multiple levels of learning – navigating our way through from broad global trade and consumer trends through the sourcing and production chain to retail;
• A combination of thought-provoking presentations and deep-dive interactive sessions will give new perspectives and the opportunity to dig into the most challenging issues and most exciting opportunities;
• During the ‘Technical Sessions’ new ideas on product quality, operational efficiency and Industry 4.0 will be gained;
• Solutions emerged from continuous improvements will form the ‘Yankee Operations Workshop;
• As the leading event series in the tissue industry for 25 years, Tissue World provides a hub for this knowledge generation and transfer;
• Topics will cover key subjects affecting businesses from the macro level to the technical level;
• Deep dive sessions with Q&A’s to go deeper into the topics.
Advisory Board: The Tissue World Advisory Board is compiled from industry experts who will work with the Tissue World Miami team to ensure the quality and relevance of the conference content by providing guidance and expertise.
They are: Patrick Boateng, leader – global sourcing, The Kroger Co., USA; Mario A. García Franco, president, Fábrica de Papel, San Francisco, S.A. de C.V., Mexico; Steve Edwards, founder, Edventures LLC, USA; Lairton Goulart Leonardi, managing director, Solvo Consulting, Brazil; and John Holton, application engineer, BTG Americas Inc., USA.
Keynote speakers so far include: Suzanne Blanchet, strategic advisor, Canada; Rodger Baker, vice president of strategic analysis, Stratfor, USA; Esko Uutela, principal, RISI, Germany; Patrick Boateng, leader – global sourcing, The Kroger Co., USA; Jordan Rost, VP, consumer insights Nielsen, USA.
Talk topics include: A New NAFTA: What’s Next?… China’s Industrial Strategy: Outlook and Implications… Tackling Water Scarcity with Big Data… Supply Side Dynamics… Consumer Trends Update… Today’s Retail Realities: What Does It Take to Compete?… Deep Dive: Sourcing and Supply Chain Impacts… Deep Dive: Big Data, Big Impacts?…
Technical Session: Product quality improvements… Technical Session: Converting: Improvements and optimisation… Technical Session: Sustainability, regulatory and best practices.
The first edition of Tissue World in Miami was launched in 2002 and since then we have been the leading provider of the whole trade show format, attracting key exhibiting delegates to our show floor and key speakers to our conferences. Tissue World is the only global trade show offering you a platform to do business across all aspects of your day-to- day business life.
The event will also host the Tissue World Miami Gala Dinner on 21 March, where we will also host the Tissue World Magazine Mill Awards and Most Sustainable Exhibitor Award Winners event.
The Miami exhibition is part of the international tissue industry portfolio Tissue World, established in 1993. Tissue World’s presence includes Americas, Europe, Middle East and Asia, as well as Tissue World Magazine, the leading independent news provider for the global tissue business.
We look forward to seeing you in March!