The very first European Tissue World event since 2019 – and the world’s largest tissue exhibition, for the first time held in Germany – is gearing up to open its doors as 95% of floorplan capacity confirmed filled.
In just under nine weeks thousands of tissue industry professionals including 120+ exhibitors and 40+ conference speakers will attend Tissue World Düsseldorf to reunite and discover ground-breaking new machinery.
The event offers an unrivalled platform to meet and greet hundreds of market leaders showcasing the latest innovations and technical solutions.
Several exhibitors will also be showcasing brand new products, including, but not limited to:
- Futura (F20) – showcasing Together 2.0, created by Futura and Plusline to integrate converting and packaging;
- Infinity Machine & Engineering Corp. (G40) – launching the Optic M1 poly bundler;
- United Converting Tissue (G52) – launching UNICO365 Industrial Logsaw;
- SABA Automation (L20) – showcasing its ZEUS P Series and Layer Series automatic robotic end-of-line systems;
- Enerquin (K51) – displaying tissue drying technologies and ventilation solutions;
- Rulopak (D10) – launching new Robolet touchless toilet paper dispenser;
- Policarta Gi.Co. (C20) – launching new band-saw, Omnis Casus;
- Julia Utensili (K53) – showcasing newly patented circular knives;
- Microline (D52) – launching Eco Wrap 1050, a multi-pack bundler for folded products and rolls;
- Foshan Mega Green Products Co. (L20) – launching its new party pack;
- Sun Paper Source (D30) – showcasing new sanitary napkin;
- Narsingh Dass & Co. Pvt. (E63) – launching new facial tissue 11.5 GSM and ultra-soft bath and facial tissue: 12.5 GSM.
With a theme of The Roadmap, The Riskmap: Plotting a course for Tissue in uncertain times, the Tissue World Düsseldorf conference runs alongside the exhibition between 28 – 30 March.
It will examine key business drivers for effective strategy and financial stability, as well as looking into the industry’s sustainable options to be prepared for an uncertain future.
Some 30+ speakers and over 30 talks are already confirmed, as well as carefully curated technical sessions focusing on fresh innovation from tissue making through to converting.
Martin Krengel, Chief Executive WEPA Group, will kickstart the conference sessions and give the keynote address: Navigating a European family business in the VUCA world – 2023 as an important year for resilience and sustainable success.
Confirmed speakers also include:
- Tobias Lüning, Senior Vice President Central Europe, Metsä Tissue;
- Khalid Saifullah, Managing Director, Star Tissue;
- Antonia Colibășanu, Chief Operating Officer, Geopolitical Futures;
- Donato Giorgio, President Global Supply Chain, Essity;
- Hampus Mörner, Senior Consultant Bioindustry, AFRY Management Consulting;
- Marc Miribel, President, MP Hygiene;
- Urban Lundberg, Senior Consultant, Fisher International.
View the full agenda here.
Tissue World Magazine and Tissue World Düsseldorf Show Guide
For the first time, the 28-page Tissue World Düsseldorf Show Guide will be printed as part of Tissue World Magazine’s March/April issue.
Included in the centre pages of the industry’s leading independent trade magazine, the issue and Show Guide 2023 will be a collector’s magazine for readers, advertisers, exhibitors and visitors.
TWM’s March/April issue will also include a Country Report on Germany, with interviews with leading personnel at Essity’s Kostheim mill where it is developing CO2-free production by using hydrogen to run production, and WEPA Group’s Chief Technology Officer Harm Bergmann-Kramer.
This collector’s issue will also include the annual ‘Paper Machine: Technical Theme’ and ‘Projects Survey’ articles, with interviews with A.Celli Paper, Andritz, Baosuo, Hergen, Kawanoe Zoki, Toscotec and Valmet.
Networking: Happy Hour reunion
Exhibition organisers Informa Markets will be hosting two Happy Hour networking events, including a ‘Welcome to Düsseldorf!’ event held at a traditional brewery on the evening of Monday 27 March.
Come and say hello and join us for some networking drinks and a chance to meet with attendees ahead of the show. All Tissue World visitors, conference delegates, speakers and exhibitors are welcome.
Registration for the three-day exhibition is open now with early bird ticket prices available, register here.
You can view the full exhibitor list on the Tissue World website here.
We look forward to seeing you there!