You will be sent you login details for the webinar by email.
- Essity in collaboration for responsible forest operations in RussiaEssity is collaborating with FSC and The Consumer Goods Forum’s (CGF) Forest Positive Coalition of Action initiative to further strengthen responsible forest management, nurture high conservation value forests and increase the certification of forest operations in north-western Russia.
- K-C’s UK operations move to renewable energyKimberly-Clark (K-C) has signed an agreement that will lead to the construction of a wind farm owned by Octopus Renewables Infrastructure Trust that will make almost 80% of all its electrical power consumption in the UK renewable.
- Zhihu Cloud Commerce boosts household paper capacityZhihu Cloud Commerce Industrial Co. has started up the third of four Baotuo-supplied BC1500-4200 Crescent former tissue machines.
- FHH boosts premium converting capacity with UAE investmentFine Hygienic Holding (FHH) has installed a Gambini-supplied converting line at its Abu Dhabi plant as part of a $136m investment project in the UAE.
- Aldar Tissues boosts packaging capacity with TMC investmentIrish tissue converter Aldar Tissues has increased its consumer and AfH production capacity after investing in TMC-supplied tissue roll packaging lines.
- Buckman launches immersive digital technology rangeBuckman has announced a range of immersive digital technology that combines artificial, augmented, and mixed reality capabilities. Supported by its expanding Ackumen platform, the company said its Ackumen Connected Reality enables Buckman personnel and customers to see, collaborate and solve problems remotely, which it added will dramatically reduce response time, errors, costs, and downtime. NM […]