You will be sent you login details for the webinar by email.
- Zeus acquires Canadian distributor Agri-FlexIrish-owned global packaging company Zeus has acquired Canadian agricultural supply business Agri-Flex.
- K-C confirms it won’t sell Latin American operationsKimberly-Clark (K-C) has confirmed it has not announced plans to put its Latin American operations up for sale following reports it planned to sell the business.
- Resolute reports Q1 sales surge as tissue segment incurs operating lossResolute Forest Products has reported sales of $945m – an increase of $72m from the year-ago period – in its first quarter results, as its tissue segment incurs a $9m operating loss.
- Kruger boosts NBSK production capacity with purchase of Domtar’s Kamloops millKruger Specialty Papers Holding has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire DKP Pulp, a legal entity wholly-owned by Domtar.
- Cascades reports “disappointing” Q1 results; announces price increases for AfH products from 1 JulyCascades has reported “disappointing and lower than expected” Q1 results, which it said was due to “significant inflationary pressure on costs”.
- Wacker announces global price hikesThe Wacker Group has announced global price increases of up to 12% for its dispersions, resins and dispersible polymer powders.