You will be sent you login details for the webinar by email.
- Solenis to acquire KLK Kolb Group’s paper process chemicals businessSolenis is to expand its product offering after announcing it will acquire the paper process chemicals business of KLK Kolb Group.
- Cartiera Confalone starts-up AHEAD 2.2 turnkey lineItaly’s Cartiera Confalone has said it achieved “top performances” on its Toscotec-supplied AHEAD 2.2 tissue machine after successfully starting-up the line in September.
- Cascades announces temporary TM shutdown in OregonCascades has temporarily shut down one of its two 50,000tpy paper machines at its St. Helens, Oregon, tissue facility.
- Lucart receives €101.4m loan to enhance investments in the circular economyItalian tissue manufacturer Lucart has obtained a loan of €101.4m to invest in the growth and support of the circular economy. The company has benefited from a grant from a group of institutions made up of UniCredit, BNL BNP Paribas, Banco BPM, BPER Banca, Crédit Agricole Italia, Intesa Sanpaolo-IMI Corporate & Investment Banking Division and […]
- Metsä Tissue’s Mänttä TM goes into continuous productionMetsä Tissue has said its renewed tissue paper machine at its Mänttä mill in Finland has moved from trial phase to continuous production, boosting the machine’s production capacity by 15%.
- Tissue World Talks: The road to DüsseldorfTissue World has launched a series of webinars in the run up to Tissue World Düsseldorf, the world’s largest exhibition and conference for the global tissue industry.